Friday 25 July 2014

I Love My City

London is beautiful.

The water in the Thames, mmm maybe not so much - but the rest of it, stunning. 

Last weekend one of my favourite people on planet earth came down to London to visit for the weekend, and we essentially just wandered around London, starting at Spitalfields Market and working our way around to Shoreditch, Southbank, Trafalgar Square and Covent Garden. All in all it was a beautiful (although excruciatingly hot) day and I had a lot of fun with my friends from University. 

My friend Rosie and I also reaaaaally wanted to try out the Boris Bikes, and they were so much fun! We went on a little adventure around Hyde Park and it was great! I always forget what good exercise cycling is until you cycle for more than 10 minutes. 

Here are some pictures from the day, and yeah I know, all my friends are irritatingly beautiful and photogenic and don't even get me started. 





















...and a nice little night cap before setting off home! We devoured these in minutes because cycling had made us so hungry!


Here's a song I've been listening to a lot lately!



Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment