Friday 1 November 2013

Happiness

Is it possible to be a what is very close to a perfect state of being? Cause I think I'm pretty much there.
Everything in my life right now isn't necessarily perfect, but I'm the happiest I've been in a long time and I'm pretty happy with that!

I think the busier I get, the happier I get! I've joined a new society, actually started reading the books for my course this year and enjoying two out of three of my modules, and I've started writing for a website...but more about that later!

Here's a snippet of what I've been up to recently...





Just an FYI I do more than just party at uni, I just don't really take pictures when I'm at my society or when I'm working. I find that a wee bit sad...


Anyway so about that website I've started writing for...

I am SO excited about this! As someone who loves writing and has never necessarily had the right platform to showcase it, this is an incredibly opportunity that I am so so grateful for. I've just had my first post published so you can see it here. For now here's sneak preview of what it entails...



Apologies for the lack of regular posting but as I said I've been pretty busy as of late and I don't want to just bung any old thing on here, I want to make sure that I put time and effort into what I post here. So know that even if it takes time, whatever I put up here has had a lot of thought put into it!

I was going to try and think of something philosophical to say about happiness but to be honest its different for every person. Find something you love, do it, be happy! (See what I did there???)

Cue the cliché happy music... 




Currently sitting in bed, watching Blue Bloods, then going to sleep cause I getting up crazy early to go to the library and whack out an essay. Late night blogging is nice and relaxing although the torrential rain outside my window should make for an interesting attempt to get to sleep! Ah well, some William Fitzsimmons should put me to sleep!

Goodnight!




No comments:

Post a Comment