Friday 23 August 2013

Foodie

I must admit. I am a Foodie. I frequently post pictures of my food on Foodstagram, I mean Instagram and I have been told about it...a lot; but hey, thats not necessarily a bad thing. It just means I really, really, very much appreciate food and how it tastes. Now I'm not the most adventurous person when it comes to trying different foods, like muscle, snail etc., but I do like trying new recipes with foods I know, like chilli for example, which I've been making a lot recently and which is super tasty.

My mum made this last night for dinner. Egg fried rice with vegetables galore. Let's just say she didn't make enough.

If you take a peek at my Instagram, you'll see the proof that I am indeed a foodie, and proud. 

Here's a song that I am absolutely in love with right now. I wish he'd make an entire album like this.






No comments:

Post a Comment